Are you interested in improving your school climate?
WHAT IS GROWING LEADERS?
Growing Leaders prepares the emerging generation to step up and lead, providing a creative space and supportive tools to put your school climate-changing ideas into action.
Using the latest research and expert guest speakers, we equip students with real-life skills they can take with them into adulthood.
Each year, a cohort of diverse students is selected to build a safe and trusting community of peers committed to
- caring deeply,
- thinking creativity,
- developing an innovative campaign,
- putting their ideas into action.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- We are looking for up to 20 diverse students committed to change.
- Incoming 8th-12th & Undergraduate college student can apply
- Teens willing to make a 1 Year Commitment - meet 3 weekends a year
- Opportunity to learn how to lead a movement.
- Students receive community service hours or a stipend for their participation.
- Outdoor retreat experience
- The perfect resume or college application community engagement
You are not alone.
It is not your fault.
We can help you get connected
Text “hello” to 741741 to connect 24/7 to confidential kind support.
Call 866.331.9474 to speak with a trained LoveisRespect peer advocate for support for yourself or a loved one.
Call 800.799.7233 National Domestic Violence 24/7 hotline to talk to an expert for support for yourself or a loved one.
Call 911 If you are in immediate danger.