School-based prevention programming is the best way to support students in identifying abusive behavior and building healthy relationship skills. We know dating abuse affects student mental health, academic achievement as well as the safety of each student.
Every dollar donated helps us reach new teens every day. Together, we will teach the next generation how to love in a healthy abuse-free way. To learn more about our programs and services, contact us by email at email@example.com or call 805.705.0011.
I invest in this work because...
- “I believe this will change and save lives! What is Love delivers and has the documentation to prove it”.
- “I have four children who grew up around this abuse and I refuse to see this passed along to my three grandchildren”.
- “This curriculum changed my classroom culture and created an opportunity for my students to connect in a caring way”.
- “I want to make sure my daughter has access to this information at her school”.
- “The research shows that this program actually works!”
Please be generous for healthy love, and INVEST IN OUR YOUTH today. Your investment has the power to save and change lives. Your giving fires up young people to make a big impact in their schools and communities.
To make a donation or to become a partner in our #TeachLove movement please contact Christy Stillwell.
We love our volunteers! Discover a way to get involved with our #TeachLove movement!
- Social media outreach
- Grant writing
- Out of the box event planning
- School presentations
- Community outreach
- Internships available
What is LOVE is honored to be a project of the Santa Barbara Education Foundation, a non-profit who supports district-wide programs promoting parent education and youth violence prevention. They bring more than 30 years of experience obtaining private funding for critical, unfunded district programs and projects, many of which target an underserved population of students. IRS nonprofit tax id 77-0071544.
to our partners, sponsors, and funders.